Join thousands of fellow campervan travellers
Sign up for our Britz newsletter to receive inspirational travel content and awesome deals, and we'll send you a copy of our Ultimate RV guide!
Please confirm subscription in your email.
After hitting the road in a Britz Camper, you might be dreaming of exploring Australia even more in your very own campervan. Look no further than KEA Motorhomes. With over 25 years of experience and a range of brand new and ex-rental campervans for sale, you're bound to find something suited perfectly to your budget and travel needs.
Buying an Ex-Rental Campervan
After you've had a taste of freedom on the road with Britz, there's a high chance that you have the urge to carry on living this adventurous lifestyle with your very own set of wheels.
Luckily for you, Britz Australia has joined forces with our sister brand, KEA Motorhomes to make the transition from renting to owning as smooth as possible. Introducing our Try Before You Buy scheme.
Meet KEA Motorhomes
Along with Britz Campervans, KEA Motorhomes belongs to the largest motorhome rental operator, thl. The team at KEA has all the experience and expertise you need to help you make the right decisions when purchasing your first motorhome.
With years of experience and a dedication to providing vehicles that are ready to tackle Australian roads, whilst not compromising on comfort and style, KEA Motorhomes is a brand you can trust. With a fully equipped service centre that provides motorhome repairs, services, and customisations to save your time on DIY, this due is the dream team that you need to find the perfect motorhome.
Take your pick from brand new motorhomes, or incredible refurbished models to suit your budget and lifestyle. Shope a wide range of new and ex-rental campervans from our sister brand, KEA Motorhomes.
Try before you buy – How it works
Renting a campervan is the perfect way to fund out what features you want in your own motorhome before committing to the purchase. This way you can figure out what works for you and what doesn't based on firsthand experience.
Take the guesswork out of the equation and make sure you get the decision right from the get-go with our Try Before You Buy scheme.
Here's how it works:
- Rent a campervan from the Britz website and enjoy an epic holiday
- Decide that you want your campervan to experience the ultimate #vanlife lifestyle
- Purchase a new or refurbished motorhome from KEA Motorhomes within 3 months of your rental
- Make sure you keep your booking confirmation and rental agreement, provide proof of this, and receive a cashback valued at up to 7 days if hire* (cost of rental only, add on products not included.
The Benefits of buying an ex-rental motorhome
Apart from the great savings, buying an ex-rental is full of benefits
- Customise your vehicle – Buying an ex-rental motorhome doesn’t have to mean missing out on all the special extras. The best way to add a feeling of luxury to your motorhome is by customising it! Whether you want to add some new tech or deck your camper out with new upholstery, customisation is the perfect way to make your motorhome feel like your own.
- Reliable and refurbished by experts – The KEA team provides quality refurbishments to make sure your motorhome operates reliably whilst meeting safety standards.
- No build or DIY Required – to save you the extra hassle, KEA Motorhomes refurbished motorhomes are put through mechanical and structural checks to make sure your vehicle is road-ready from pick up!
- More affordable than new - Ex-rental vehicles allow even those on a budget to purchase without breaking the bank. The savings you make can go towards customising your motorhome to make it feel even more like your own.
- Built to last – motorhomes under the thl brand are serviced regularly throughout their life as a rental, as well as being designed and built to the top specifications for safety and design.
Don't know where to start? Check out how to choose the right motorhome for your needs.
Shop the range of new and ex-rental campervans now.
Find your nearest KEA Motorhomes dealer.